Zombie Report 2018
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Hack/Slash789

Cut or Bash Empty Cut or Bash

Sat Oct 13, 2018 11:26 am
any experience around here which is better? cutting or blunt force? crowbars or machetes? trying to pack up some kit to take back some of my local town, thought I’d get some other’s advice
Survivingbyforce

Cut or Bash Empty Re: Cut or Bash

Sat Oct 13, 2018 11:40 am
Hey. Idk how much longer I'll be able to post. Power has been touch and go ever since the government arrived to 'help' us. But if I can help someone out there and spread the word I think we can survive. After they arrived something went wrong, horribly wrong. At first they were stopping people and scanning them, then people started disappearing left and right. Now...oh god now something terrible has happened. All those people that disappeared are back but they're not people. Idk what they are but they're not human. My group and I have bunkered down in an old shop. We found they only thing that truly kills them is stabbing them or shooting them in the head. You have to get to the brain. I've seen these...these things come at us with no legs or a missing arm. Hell one was just a head and it was still snapping away. Almost got little Jenny's leg!
Just be safe out there. And trust no one.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum